Spots are limited so please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend. Remember to bring exchange when paying or making deposits for events. Deposits will only be returned if a student attends and event.
*Please scroll down to sign-up for a specific event and remember to meet at least 5 minutes before departure.
**Have the following with you at all times as many event locations REQUIRE:
-Super Green Pass, CDC or equivalent certificate
- Sun, Aug 28CourtyardOn your photo scavenger hunt, each player on your team will receive interactive challenges. You'll work together to solve riddles, answer trivia and complete photo challenges for a chance to win a “timetravel” audio visual experience that immerses you in the the different ages of Rome and monuments.
- Mon, Aug 29Student LoungeDo you know how to make your own personal pizza the Roman way? Let’s spend an afternoon with professional pizza chefs who will teach you how to make your own authentic pizza with fresh, local ingredients. Learn techniques and secrets from real masters of dough ending with a pizza dinner.
- Tue, Aug 30Student LoungeEmbrace Italian culinary culture with our hands-on gelato-making class limited to six people to provide an intimate, small-group experience. Learn the secrets behind the creaminess of gelato and the freshness of sorbets. After this 45 min class, you will have a taste of your own gelato.
- Fri, Sep 02Student LoungeGuided tour of the Casino Nobile, the Casina delle Civette and the complex of the Villa Torlonia Park. The Casino Nobile was leased from 1925 to 1943 to Benito Mussolini, as his private residence. The Casina delle Civette stands out for its originality and mysterious aspect inspired by owls.
- Tue, Sep 06Student LoungeExecutive Chef Andrea Lucariello's traditional Roman cooking class is limited to six people to provide an intimate, small-group experience. Working alongside the chef, prepare pasta dough from scratch, and learn classic cuts along with a traditional Italian dessert. This experience includes dinner.
- Fri, Sep 09Student LoungeDiscover the beauty and mystery of the Lazio coast on this small boat trip. Enjoy sunning, swimming and snorkeling in the clear blue sea as you circumnavigate the Split Mountain, and the blue grotto on a 5-hour boat excursion, with a light lunch served. Fundamental Aquatic Skills necessary
- Sat, Sep 10Student LoungeThe Palazzo Farnese of Caprarola is recognized as one of the most important late Renaissance monuments in Europe. Possible program of the day: Arrival at Caprarola and visit of the Villa Farnese. Full lunch based on the many flavors of the local and Viterbo culinary tradition. Walk through the town.
- Tue, Sep 13Student LoungeChef Andrea’s cooking class will fire up your culinary knowledge and appetite. Learn how to make a homemade Italian meal from scratch. Join us for a fun evening in the kitchen! The meal includes an Antipasto, a first dish, a second course, a side dish, and a dessert.
- Wed, Sep 14Student LoungeThe Audiences are not masses, but are times set aside for pilgrims during which the Pope blesses those in attendance and any religious articles that are brought (so bring those rosaries and holy images bought in Rome to be blessed!). Remember dress appropriately (cover knees/shoulders).
- Wed, Sep 14Student LoungeItalian coffee can come in many shapes and forms: ristretto, espresso, caffè lungo, caffè macchiato, caffè latte, cappuccino, caffè freddo. Our coffee tour will take us to the most famous Caffè Est.1938 of the eternal city. We will taste their specialty, The Gran Caffè or the Gran Cappuccino.
- Fri, Sep 16Student LoungeOrbetello (WWF oasis) rises in the middle of the lagoon dividing it into two bodies of water. At the edge of the lagoon in the ancient stables of the Spanish cavalry we will taste the fish and dishes prepared according to the ancient recipes of the fishing tradition of this part of Maremma.
- Sat, Sep 17Student LoungeThe Aventine Hill is located at the south end of the city. It is the home of best hidden gems: The Keyhole & two of Rome’s most beautiful gardens: The Orange Garden which has some of the best views of Rome and the Rose Garden. Our tour will continue in the Church of Santa Sabina and Sant’Alessio.
- Sun, Sep 18Student LoungeStaring at Porta del Popolo and ending Port of Ripa. The initial briefing held by expert guides will provide all the information necessary to carry out the activity in safety. The descent on the river is peaceful with ancient and modern bridges follow one after the other and two rapids.
- Mon, Sep 19Student LoungeThe route includes a visit to places until now inaccessible; the path of the legends where the protagonists wrote the history of the stadium, the mixed zone, the changing rooms, the trophy room, the entrance to the "Be a Hero" field, the playing field, the stands, ending with the Stadium Store.