Sat, Nov 04|
€10 deposit -Glocalize Day Trip: Olive Harvest
Olive oil from the Sabine garners its own DOP and is some of the best in the world. On this day trip, you will be able to participate in the harvest and visiting the local mill, have an Olive oil tasting to learn what distinguishes truly great oil from the commercial varieties, and enjoy Lunch.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM GMT+1
Student Lounge , Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21a, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
About The Event
Olive oil from the Sabine, an area in the Lazio region of Italy, garners its own DOP, some of the best in the world.
IN JUST ONE DAY YOU WILL LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE EVOO.
The event includes:
• Leaving from Rome towards the Sabine countryside
• A welcome breakfast in a beautiful villa
• Visit of an olive grove and participating in the harvest
• Visit to the local mill (Frantoio)
• Back to the villa, olive oil tasting to learn what distinguishes truly great oil from the commercial varieties (bruschetta)
• Relax time and possibility to buy EVOO
• Return to Rome
•Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather forecast
•Meet at least 5 minutes before departure time.
•Return time is approximate
**Have the following with you at all times as many event locations REQUIRE:
- Ticket type
Glocalize Day Trip - Olive HarvestPrice€10.00Sale ended